EDITORIAL/SOCIAL MEDIA INTERNSHIP
How to Apply: Send email submissions with your resume, portfolio, website, and/or social media handles to info@spiritedpursuit(dot)com
Commitment: Available 10-15 hours per week
Compensation: College Credit Available
Language: Fluent in English
Application Deadline: Until Filled
- Solution driven individual with strong ability to take initiative and high attention to detail.
- Ability to stay organized, motivated, and maintain high level of urgency.
- Strong familiarity with Spirited Pursuit.com and its related social media platforms.
- Enthusiasm for travel, photography, and creative ideas paired with drive to execute.
- Knowledge and exposure to various social media platforms with strong interest in implementing new ideas and creative strategies.
- Excellent written communication and relationship building skills.
- Resourceful and innovative problem-solver with an enthusiastic, fun, go-getter attitude.
- Fast learner with ability to quickly adapt to new technology and digital platforms.
- Experience with Photoshop, Lightroom, and Indesign preferred but not required.
- Bonus but not required: prior experience in photojournalism, communications, social media management, or graphic design
Assist with content creation on Spiritedpursuit.com
Assist with content management on Spiritedpursuit.com and related social media channels
Draft, edit, and proofread new content, contributor stories, and emails on Lee's behalf
Assist with cultivating + developing our growing community via social media
Optimize and integrate affiliate links into new content
Maintain content calendar to meet publishing deadlines
Pitch and implement new creative editorial ideas
- Reliable, efficient, and consistent with ability to meet deadlines
- Must have strong and consistent internet connection
- Advanced writing + grammar skills with basic understanding of storytelling
- Multi-tasking ninja - ability to manage and deliver multiple projects at once
- Inquisitive; high level of curiousity with drive to see projects to completion