GRAPHIC DESIGN INTERNsHIP
Duration: Summer 2016
Location: Worldwide (remote); must be able to regularly communicate via Skype or Google Hangouts
Commitment: Available 10-15 hours per week
Compensation: College credit available
Language: Fluent in English
Application Deadline: June 19, 2016
- Creative, community-minded individual with high attention to detail and ability to stay organized, motivated, and self-directed.
- Strong familiarity with Spirited Pursuit.com and its related social media platforms.
- Enthusiasm for travel, photography, and creative ideas paired with drive to execute.
- Knowledge and exposure to various social media platforms with strong interest in implementing new ideas and creative strategies.
- Excellent written communication and relationship building skills.
- Resourceful and innovative problem-solver with an enthusiastic, fun, go-getter attitude.
- Fast learner with ability to quickly adapt to new technology and digital platforms.
- Bonus but not required: prior experience in photojournalism, communications, social media management, or graphic design
- Create captivating collages, graphics, infographics and promotional materials
- Assist with production of newsletter
- Pitch new ideas and experiment with motion graphics, typography, and Spirited Pursuit logo
- Assist with formatting changes to SpiritedPursuit.com
- Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop rock star with basic HTML experience
- Unique aesthetic with an affinity for captivating visuals
- Familiar with Squarespace and Mailchimp
- Basic understanding of storytelling
- Social Media enthusiast